Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF), an apex development organization, was established by the Government of Bangladesh (GoB) in May 1990, for sustainable poverty reduction through employment generation. Every year PKSF do kind of survey to serve different purpose. In the year 2016 they did a survey named LSTI (livestock insurance) upon thousands of households in northern part of the country.
Client:Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF)
Due to the nature of manual survey PKSF faces multiple difficulties, and the difficulties are given below:
- There was a specific time period to finish the survey.
- The survey was in a remote area which is a challenge.
- Authentic data collection.
- Collect data collection from 2000 household is a specific period of time.
- Manual data entry is time consuming.
DIVO Solutions Limited joined hands with Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) and eliminated all the difficulties mentioned above.DIVO have successfully designed a mobile based software, which consist all the questionaries’ required by PKSF, eliminate all the problems one can face using manual data collection method. By using this software data collection became 10times faster than manual data collection, it is not time consuming as manual data entry. and the survey was done in specified time. Manual data collection is difficult it is even harder when we have to handover data to the authority, but using our software data can be send through software very easily and early. It ensures accuracy of data.
Mobile based data collection has made everything easy and changed the scenario.
- It has increased productivity.
- It insures 99% accuracy.
- Real time data can be seen by using it.
- Alongside it saves a large amount of money annually.